CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


My mom and I are alike in many ways and one of those is that we hate having out picture taken! This was the most recent picture of us together that I could find. I was one month old. We'll maybe it's not the most recent, but it's one of the few that I found that I like my hair in and that I don't think "Boy, I need to loose some weight!", when I look at it. Just wanted to let my mom know how much I love and appreciate her and hope I can be half the mother to my kids that she has always been to all of us, right boys? Love you Mom!


I can't let Mother's day pass without giving a shout out to the Mother that raised my husband. She raised a wonderful husband and father and I can't thank her enough. I know someday I will have to put my son in another woman's care, and it won't be easy (I'm a bit of a control freak, I wonder if she'll still let me pick out his outfits every day?), but I hope I can be as loving and accepting of her, as Vicki has always been of me! Thank you Vicki, love you!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Very cute and very sweet! I wish I had a picture so precious! That will be cherished for many more years to come!

Katie Leigh said...

Aunt Linda, you're hot! I can't wait for the day that my kids look at pictures and laugh at the hair that I think is cool right now. I don't think I'll ever be quite as hot as Linda here, though.

Tigre said...

Those are some far-out chicks. Mom maybe had a qualuude or two before this pic was taken. Both of ya are cute though.

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh! I can totally see Shaun's resemblance to the family now! He is related to them. Quin said he didn't know he had a brother in Cali, so now I definitely win that bet!!!