CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Wedding Day

On Saturday our family got to go up to Redlands California to attend Shaun's cousins wedding. We had a great time! I was especially proud of my two big girls who, while Shaun and I sat in a cool air conditioned room of the temple, they roamed the temple grounds taking turns pushing a double stroller ( containing their younger brother and sister) in 100 degree heat for about 40 minutes! I had originally planned to stay out with them and watch the kidos during the ceremony, but the girls thought they could handle it (with the help of Shaun's uncle), and they did wonderfully! After the ceremony we attended the wedding luncheon-reception in nearby San Bernadino. The best part of that was being able to spend time with Shaun's parents, even if it was for only a couple of hours! While we were doing this our home teacher was slaving away in the heat down in Poway to get our AC fixed, so we could return to a cool home! A good day all in all!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I am glad you guys could support the family wedding. It looks like you had fun. I am sure glad I am not down there in that heat!

Max said...

I'm more impressed by the fact that your home teacher was there at the house and it wasn't even the end of the month.