CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Favorite Things


I can't believe I've been blogging for this long and have not included this on "My Favorite Things" posts yet, because I LOVE it! RUBIOS! Another thing that I can't believe is that I lived in California for about 10 years before even trying it. They are a fast food chain that is famous for their fish tacos. See, wouldn't that scare a few of you away also? Then one night Shaun brought home some of their chicken tacos for dinner. I've been hooked ever since. I can't get enough. Can you go wrong with a place that has churros in their kids meals, and a huge HUGE aquarium full of exotic fish? The place is fantastic! If you've been to a Rubios before you know what I'm talking about, if you've never been to a Rubios I would suggest finding one near you as soon as possible. If there is not one near you I would suggest moving. Seriously.

2 comments:

Denise said...

RUBIOS has a wonderful salsa bar too! I love their shrimp tacos and burritos! You're so right...you just can't go wrong there. Oh, and Joshua LOVES the chicken nuggests there! So, they have something for everyone! Hey, now I am soooooooo hungry! And I haven't figured out dinner.

Logg said...

You failed to mention the Corona bar at every Rubios (except for the ones in Utah of course. What a bunch of prunes.)