CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Graduation Day

Today was Graduation for two of my kidos. First was Amanda's fifth grade graduation. She goes to Middle School next year, I can hardly believe it! It was held at the park next to our school and it was really nice. Right after that was Connor's preschool graduation. The dad of one of the girls in his class is a professional clown and he made special balloon graduation hats for each of the kids. Very fun! After both graduations we headed to Pat and Oscars for lunch with some of Amanda's friends. She sat at a table with her friends and not with the rest of the family. My little girl really is growing up!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Ask Connor if his hair got all messes up after he took his balloon hat off!! LOL!
I love Amanda's outfit! So cute and so grown up! Is she really a MIDDLE SCHOOLER??? WOW! I cannot belive it!

Mateo said...

Well congratulations to the kiddos. I bet they had a nice celebration. Too bad no other kids in your family have a celebration coming up. You are especially lucky not to have anyone with anything to celebrate on Friday the 13th.

Katie Leigh said...

I love those hats! How long did that poor dad spend on them?

Kristy or Josh said...

What is this "graduation" you speak of?