CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day



















Happy Father's Day dad! I just had to put this first picture in because it is mom's favorite picture of us and I do like the "stache" you're sporting! The other picture is my favorite picture of me and you. It's from my BYU graduation when you got to hand me my diploma. WOW, that was an amazing moment. It was great to have you as a teacher in the classroom, but it's also great to have you as a dad!



Happy Father's Day to the father that raised my husband. I had a hard time finding pictures of just Shaun and his dad. The one I decided to include is a pictures from our wedding day and though it is a little stiff and posed I like that Dell is shaking his hand and, I'm sure, congratulating him on the prize he has just won, me! Every other picture of them that I found included an entire team and Shaun in some extremely embarrassing short shorts! Spending time, playing, watching and coaching sports is something they both love doing, and they seem to especially like doing it together! I so enjoy watching Shaun doing the same thing with our kids. Dell, you taught him well!

4 comments:

Katie Leigh said...

The picture of your dad hiking looks so much like Logan! I don't think I've ever seen that in either one of them before.

Pops said...

Logan looks like me, huh? Logan's current woman--Kristen--thought we looked alike too. One of us ought to be insulted and it's probaby Logan; poor kid.

Denise said...

HOW FUN! I love that your dad got to be your teacher too! Hey, did he give you a good grade?? I love the pictures!

Kristy or Josh said...

Shaun is sporting a pretty mean mullet in that photo.