CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tagged

Tagged, by my friend Denise!
A- Attached or single: Attached-15 years and counting!
B- Best Friend: Shaun and my mom
C-Cake or Pie: Cake, preferably chocolate
D-Day: Sunday, there's nothing I like better than a day of rest!
E- Essential Item: Diaper bag, I carry my life in it!
F- Favorite Color: yellow, it's such a happy color!
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: I suppose gummy bears, especially if they're covered in chocolate!
H-Home town: Orem
I- Indulgences: Haggen-Daas Peanut butter chocolate ice cream
J- January or July?: July-duh, who would pick a winter month?
K-Kids: 3 girls, 1 boy
L-Life is incomplete without: My family and the gospel
M- Marriage Date: June 11, 1993
N-Number of Siblings: 4 younger brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Dying before I see my kids grow up.
Q- Quote: "There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort"-Jane Austin
R- Reason To Smile: My great life!
S- Season: Summer, it's warm!
T- Tag Three: Katie Leigh, Kate Edenborg, Jenny Holman
U- Unknown fact about me: I can't say no to people, maybe everybody already has this figured out though!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Meat eater, but I love my veggies!
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food: Anything with pasta in it, unless it has some sort of seafood in it, which happens to be my LEAST favorite food!
Z- Zodiac Sign: Libra

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have a pint of that same choc/peanut butter ice cream in my freezer right now. And it will be gone by tonight. Yum.