CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer haircuts

Yesterday I took a couple of the kidos in for summer haircuts. I've never buzzed Connor's hair before (you never know if your kids going to have a really odd shaped head until you buzz their hair!) but a couple of his friends had it done recently and so that is what he wanted. He LOVES it! He was so excited after he had it done he was running around saying "You can't mess up my hair!" and "I'll never have to comb my hair again!" At the grocery store, he kept going up to perfect strangers and telling them to rub his head. That's a little odd, but we're used to that from Connor (refer to my last post).
Sam got her hair cut too and she loves it! I think it looks really cute on her!








2 comments:

Jenny said...

I LOVE that haircut Sam!

Pops said...

I want to get my haircut as short as Connor's! But grandma Linda says I'd look like an AID's patient.