CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bird feeders

One day this summer Sam had her friend Maddy over. These two girls are mini crafters. All they ever want to do is crafty stuff. On top of that Maddy is an animal lover, so this was the perfect excuse to make these bird feeders I had found on a blog. They are basically birdseed and unflavored gelatin. They were a lot of fun to make and fun to see hanging all over our yard! If you want to make them too you can find them here


In the cookie cutters and drying.


The finished product hung and ready to be eaten. When i told my friend about these she was very skeptical. She thought they would be too hard so the birds would not be able to get the birdseed. All I know is we hung dozens all around our property and none of them are still there. In fact, neither are the strings. It's going to make my day, if come spring, I see a birds nest with some of my bakers twine in it!

No comments: