CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Charger Game

Shaun's parents were supposed to come and visit us in November but were not able to. We didn't know they weren't going to be able to come until Shaun had already gotten tickets to a Charger game for Dell to take the kids to. (I don't do Charger games)When we found out they weren't coming the kids were disappointed to not be able to go so I relented and decided to take them. However, I didn't agree to go until my brother Logan agreed to go with us. I did not feel comfortable taking my kids to what I consider a big rowdy drunken party, especially because it was against the Raiders and they are notoriously rowdy. It ended up being a pretty good time. With Shaun's premium parking pass we avoided the crazy tailgaters and the seats were pretty great, very close to the field. The kids loved seeing their dad down on the sidelines and a really nice Raider fan fed me and my kids. I know these are terrible pics, but they are the only ones I snapped that night and I wanted my kids to have proof that I did take them to a Charger game...once.

No comments: