CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

First day of school

Madison and I started school few days before everyone else. She now goes to the preschool I teach at. She isn't in my class, but right across from me so I get to see her all the time. Our first day was just a short,"Get to know you" day. Here she is in her new bumble bee clothes ready for school.


Madison's first real full day at school. She loves preschool and especially loves being in the Zebra class. She is now obsessed with zebra's. So much that we are considering changing the decor of her bedroom to zebra stripes!


Here she is with her teachers, Mrs. Janine and Mrs. Kristin.


Connor ready to start 2nd grade. And yes, he is as cool as he thinks he looks in this picture.


Sam and her BFF. 8th grade and right in the middle of middle school. She is on ASB this year so she didn't get to wear new clothes the first day. Bummer.


Last but not least...my high school girl. Hard to believe I have one on high school and early morning seminary! Four kids, four schools is making for a busy year!

No comments: