CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Poway Days Parade-2011

I LOVE parades. I don't know that anyone else in my family shares my passion so we don't always make it to the annual Poway Days parade. This year Connor's scout troop was invited to walk in it and I was thrilled! The main reason we don't make it is because it is right in the middle of soccer season and with all three big kids playing it's hard to get there. This year it was between games and Connor's troop was near the end so we got there a little late, but made it in time for Connor to hold one of the flags.


Connor leading the way!


We had rushed there from one of Connor's soccer games and weren't planning on walking in the parade but last minute decided to. The girls were THRILLED!


Madison was tired of walking by the end and hitched a ride on someones stroller for the last little bit.

No comments: