CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Carving Pumpkins

A couple of nights before Halloween we carved our pumpkins. it has been so fun to celebrate the holiday season in our new house, especially because we didn't get to celebrate much last year at this time because we were in the middle of home buying chaos.









Amanda's masterpiece. We were just glad to have her participate. She has gotten old enough to not find pumpkin carving, gingerbread house making or egg dying with the family as much fun as she used to.


I bet you can guess which one of my kids made this one. I'll give you a hint...it was the boy.


On the front porch ready for Halloween!

PS-I planted new flowers in my planters not long after this picture was taken.

No comments: