CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Preschool

We had big changes in our family this last August which is the main reason I stopped blogging for awhile. I decided to go back to work, outside of the home, for the first time in 15 years. I had always know that when I went back to work it would be teaching or working with young children in some respect. An opportunity was given to me to do that in August and with much thought and prayer we decided it was the right thing for our family at this time. I became a preschool teacher and I LOVE it! One of the other teachers, at the school, is a dear friend of mine and she helped make my transition into the world of preschool teachers as pain free as possible. I was felt overwhelmed and completely inadequate and incompetent for the first couple of months. Now we, (me and my family) have settled into our new routine and it's great. I have a small class, just nine little kiddos and a small little classroom, and I think it's great. I have yet to have a bad day at work. One thing I really love about my job is that it is a Christian preschool so I work with wonderful Christian women and we can talk about Jesus at school. Here are a few pictures of my cute little classroom from the beginning of the year, before school started. Each class has an animal name and we are the Penguins, that's why there are penguins everywhere you look!














2 comments:

Pops said...

Where did you get all of those cute table cloths? mom

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Your room looks great! How fun and what a great job. Hope it was a wonderful year--I bet you were fabulous and so loved by all those lucky kiddos!!