CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Random happenings in September

The biggest happenings in the Young house in September was the purchase of a new van! 10 years to the day that we got our old Toyota we purchased a new one. i snapped this picture of the kids with the old van just before we went to pick up the new one. It was a faithful car, and got us to and from Utah safely MANY times. I'm just sorry Madison is standing in front of it's dent. It had a lot of personality!


I got to spend an afternoon with a friend that I just don't get to see often enough. Our girls are two little peas in a pod and have so much fun together. We bought them matching shirts with a little bling on them to match their sparkly personalities!


My mom came to visit for my birthday. She cleaned my house, did all the laundry and all the cooking for the entirety of her stay. She also helped me out with preschool prep, babysitting kids and rejuvenated my spirit but just being here. For all her hard work and effort Madison treated her to a make-over. What a lucky lady!

1 comment:

Pops said...

I don't believe I have ever felt better or looked better since...great makeover Mads! Mom