CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

A birthday dinner

My brother Matt (the most thoughtful of my parent's children) sent my dad some Omaha steaks for his birthday so that he could have one last bar-b-que in his back yard. Dad grilled them up and we had an early birthday dinner for my dad. BTW-the steaks were delicious!


I included these pictures from my dads birthday dinner because they have my grandpa in them. Just days after this my sweet grandpa was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, and his health is rapidly declining. This will be the last family dinner we have with grandpa and I just wanted to remember him being there.

3 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

My mom told me about your grandpa and your parents big move...I hope it all went well and I was so sad to hear about uncle Dean. He is a wonderful man that we love dearly too. I am so glad that you got to go visit and be with him!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about that. I found out on May, 14 cause I was hoping Sammie and I could have a sleepover. It's Aisling, though I'm using the club account to comment. Anyway that dinner looks delish!

Anonymous said...

Also I'm glad you got to be with him. I was happy/sad i was with my sister Tara when she died on Jan, 11.