CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Easter dinner

Our spring break was the week after Easter and so the kids and I were planning on heading to Utah to spend some time with our family. Sadly, Shaun's grandfather passed away just a few days before we left so Shaun joined us for the trip to come to the funeral. We spent Easter Sunday in the car, but this is what greeted us when we got to my mom's house. A yummy smelling Easter dinner and a beautifully set table!


A close up. How cute are these bunny boxes! I still have mine, minus the yummy chocolate that was inside!


Dad whipping up a batch of his delicious cheese potatoes!

3 comments:

Logg said...

Are you kind of sad that those will be the last photos of that kitchen to appear on this blog?
Nah, be neither. Good luck new homeowners when those cupboards jump off their hinges! Suckers.

Mateo said...

I hear you guys at least got the squeaks out of the floor and the protruding nails that always snagged you socks. Man, why didn't they move sooner.

Anonymous said...

Everyone in your family is so crafty. I mean between Sammy's cards and all your scrap booking it makes my family look like nothing! This is Aisling. But... my dad is, building a deck. And the first comment is mean, you are that mean to each other?