CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A quick trip to Utah

My grandpa Holman passed away a couple of weeks ago so the girls and I headed up to Utah to attend his funeral. Shaun and Connor had father-sons camp out and t-ball games so they stayed home. We had the first annual Holman brother mile race while we were up there. Unfortunately Matt couldn't be there and Ty is actually a runner and didn't want to embarrass his much younger and more out of shape brothers so he opted out. I didn't even run and my side hurt by the end, I think I laughed a lot! It was pretty funny, but they both finished their mile with respectable times.


We drove up to the cemetery in Logan on the Monday following the funeral. They had a very nice service for my grandpa up there. Here's Josh entertaining Grandma.


My handsome pall bear brothers. Just wish Matt could have been there. He's always fun!

2 comments:

MyKell said...

Hey Cool bummed I didn't get to see while you were here!!! Sorry about your grandpa Hope everybody is doing o.k.!!

Jenny said...

Respectable times?!? I think Grandma could have rolled her wheelchair faster than those two ran. Sheesh. Can't wait to dominate next year.

Matt