CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

A house sold

My parents recently moved out of the home they have lived in for over 20 years. It was nice to go home during Spring Break, just before they moved to spend a few more days in their home. This is what happens when you are moving and mention to a couple of your sons that you might be getting rid of your family room furniture before you move. They get rid of it for you. And by get rid of it I mean sell it on Craig's list and pocket the money.


We had to resort to playing the Wii on lawn chairs!


And this is what happens when you have a crazy uncle Josh.

2 comments:

Logg said...

I look like I have a sweet gut in that picture. Little does everyone know that's where I stored the cold hard cash I made from selling the folk's furniture.

Anonymous said...

Now that's just mean! This is Sammy's friend Aisling.