CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Country Fair

This week was our school's annual country fair. I spent the night putting in my time working at booths and Amanda, now the big middle schooler, even worked at a booth. Shaun took the kids around and the the biggest hit of the night, for my kids, was the face painting. Here's Sam sporting her body art.


I'm not sure what this is called that Connor got painted on his face. Maybe a superhero, or more than likely a villain, knowing Connor. It could also be a Mexican professional wrestler for all I know. All I know is Connor LOVED it and even more loved the attention he got walking around the fair looking like a small freak! He was also pretty excited about winning these cupcakes at the cake walk, and this big purple playground ball!


Madison, of course, got the princess face painting. No surprise there!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Wow, those faces are amazing! The detail! Ashie and Trey didn't want their face painted this year. silly kids!