CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Treasures

For those of you that don't know, when my parent's sold their home they turned around and bought my grandparent's home. My grandparent's home has an apartment in the basement which my parents cleaned out and renovated to live in while my grandparents live upstairs. My grandparents were getting to where they needed round the clock care and rather than move them to a nursing home my parents decided to move in and help them. While we were in Utah we spent a lot of time cleaning out the basement and moving stuff. One morning while I went to get my hair done the big kids helped my mom clean out some stuff so that my mom could paint and they could get the new carpet laid. This was Mads station while they worked.



In cleaning out we inherited quite a few treasures. An intercom system that my kids have enjoyed, and this chair back massager. Everyone enjoyed this especially Mads!

4 comments:

Logg said...

And I will be moving into the parent's basement once they take control of the whole house.

Jenny said...

A vibrator chair?!?! Are you kidding me? Man, I want that. We are for SURE coming to visit in San Diego just so I can try that out.

Matt

The Young Family said...

Sorry Matt, Ty got dibs on that. You'll have to go to his house to try it out. Unless he has already intalled it in his shuttle van.

Anonymous said...

My mom wants to repaint. Now I Don't want to see what the house looks like on the floor! But we are painting our deck for sure. Fun!