CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

The dying of the eggs

The annual dying of the Easter eggs. No, I did not Make Connor strip down to his undies to dye eggs, that's his normal attire around the house. He is affectionately know at our house as "Underwear Boy". Mads had so much fun and was continually amazed that EVERY time she put a white egg in the colored water it came out that color!


As much fun as Mads had dying her eggs she may have had more fun doing this. She started picking her eggs apart and I just let her keep going. Let's face it, with four dozen hard boiled eggs in the house, some were bound to get thrown out before they could get used so I just let her have fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Odd. And I feel bad for your family in England. I heard on face book from my uncle peter and his two daughters, that they were snowed in. This is the Rogerson, otherwise known as Aisling.

Anonymous said...

That's a hilarious video!