CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Irish Pride

A few of my nephews play on a travel baseball team called "The Irish" They are actually in New York right now playing in a tournament and they are doing awesome!As of this morning they have 8 wins and no losses! While in Utah my girls got to go to quite a few games and I was lucky enough to catch one. Grandpa Dell generously bought the entire family (including my unborn nephew!) Irish shirts. So here we are showing our Irish Pride!

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

Yeah, I just came across the t-shirt for Jaxon yesterday while cleaning our room. I thought it was Nixon's at first, then saw that there was tape on the tag with Jaxon's name on it! I had a good chuckle! Hopefully the boys will still be playing for the Irish in 3 years when Jaxon will finally be able to wear it!