CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Lagoon/Lagoon-a-Beach

One day while we were in Utah my dad decided to treat us to a day at Lagoon.I hadn't been there in years. The last time I went was when Shaun and I were dating and it was kind of trashy then. I was very pleasantly surprised at how nice the place was! It was a blast!


Midride, I'm not quite sure the little ones are as excited about this ride as they were before it started!


After just doing one ride we headed over to Lagoon-a-Beach. I haven't been to lagoon since this opened and it was so much fun! They had quite a few big slides and a really fun little kids area. I was definitely glad we hit it early in the day because later in the afternoon it was packed.




The skyride.


Riding the train.


Kiddie land, Connor and Mads had a blast there!




Everyone, except mom and Connor went on. Mads was scared before we got on the ride but ended up loving it! And don't let the signs fool you, you WILL get soaked, it's unavoidable!


The one thing I didn't like about Lagoon is that there were too many carnival games and that is all Connor wanted to do! He begged and pleaded all day until finally mom caved and played one with him while the rest of us were on a ride. But, in typical Connor style, he wasn't satisfied and just wanted to keep playing to get an even bigger prize.


Mom in the bumper cars, probably driving backwards!


Mads favorite ride, the kiddie bumper cars. She and Connor went on it at least 4 times in a row!

Everyone had such a great time at Lagoon that day! Thanks dad!

Dad nursing his sunburned feet, and the kids relaxing after a fun filled day at Lagoon!

1 comment:

Pops said...

It was fun! I want to go again!