CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A visit from cousins

The day we got home from Utah we got to have some fun visitors. Aubrey and kiddos were in town visiting her sister and before they left they came by to see us. The kids have so much fun with their cousins. I honestly can't ever get pictures of Connor and Trey because they are just going the whole time!


Baby Teag and his cute mommy. I love this little guy and just wanted to hold him and squish him, but he wasn't so sure about me, he just wanted his mommy! I guess they need to come visit more often so that I'm not stranger danger to him!


Mads had so much fun with her cousins that she didn't want them to leave. She told bay Teagan that he could sleep over in Sammy's bed!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Yay, we debuted on the young family blog:) Wasn't there a picture of you holding Teag in there. You just had to put my silly picture in instead of yours with your glasses, huh! jk. Awe we sure miss you guys! I am sure we will be back soon!!!