CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Point Loma

My mom came back to California with us to spend a little time with us, and so Logan came down to visit too. Mom spent a lot of time painting and cleaning my house (I love when she comes to visit me!)so I thought we should get out and do something fun one day. I wanted to take them down to Point Loma, because it is just so beautiful down there. My big kids were not up to the adventure so just Logan my mom, Mads and I headed down. It was a lot of fun, the kids missed out on a good time!



A picture of my mom taking a picture of her wet ankles and feet. If you know my mom very well you know why this moment was documented. My mom doesn't swim, has never swam and is deathly afraid of water, so for her to go ankle deep into the ocean is kind of a big deal! I think she was taking a picture of her wet feet to take home to prove to everyone that she did, because she knew no one would believe her!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Your mom is a smart woman! I too break out in a sweat when near deep water (higher than my chest). And don't even get me started on the ocean. Creepy, crawly, swimming things live in there!!!!

kp said...

I think the real reason was to show off her sweet shoes.