CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kitchen Time

My mom's going to love this picture! I couldn't document my trip to Utah without including it. The two weeks we were there my mom spent countless hours in the kitchen cooking meals for my grandma and my family. I tried to help, but my mom is so efficient I just seemed to get in the way rather than help. Part of my parent's responsibilities when they moved in with my grandparents was to do all the cooking. My mom cooks three meals a day for my grandma and that's not easy considering my grandma's diet. She has Celiac disease and diabetes. My mom is quite a trooper!



While my mom was in the upstairs kitchen cooking for my grandma and us, Mads spent a lot of time in the downstairs kitchen making "recipes" with her play dough. One day, while mom and I were shopping, her and grandpa Tom spent all afternoon making her "recipes", which included making play dough cakes, putting them in the oven and then "eating" them! What a good Grandpa!

No comments: