CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Strawberry Day's Parade

One of the weeks we were in Utah it was Pleasant Grove's Strawberry Days. It was so much fun! The kids got to go to the rodeo, the carnival and some of the boutiques, and all of us went to the parade. It was perfect parade weather, hot and sunny! I LOVE parades!



The best float in the parade! The Stud. Co. truck with our favorite 10th grade president!


Mads favorite part of the parade were the princesses. She had to wave at all of them!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Two of my sisters live in Pleasant Grove. I hear Strawberry Days is a very big deal- with people staking out parade spots days in advance! We had strawberry days when I was a little girl in Colorado but I think they ended it. Oh how I love small town life :)