CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A surprise party!

A couple of days before we left to go on vacation to Utah we realized that Sammie's friend Maddy was home not doing anything on her birthday. Maddie's mom had stuff planned for her birthday but had to work during the day, so we decided to throw Maddie and impromptu surprise birthday party. We called another friend and within a couple of hours had a birthday party put together complete with presents...



...bundt cakes...


...a popcorn machine...


...a delicious lunch...


...and a fun activity for the girls. They made chocolates. I even found enough "stuff" around my house to make little goodie bags for the kids.


I hope Maddie had as much fun at her party as Sam and I had putting it together!

2 comments:

Kristy or Josh said...

Wow that was so nice those bundt cakes look really good I would love to have some but since we have run out of listerine and Josh said we are no longer buying it I have no teeth and can no longer enjoy solid foods.

Anonymous said...

Grrrr couple things, One this is Aisling (who owns the popcorn machine), I was there and you don't even show I was there really. Two what about that photo of Sammy when she crawled across the table. I helped too.

Aisling