CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 2, 2010

The Window Well

Just after school got out we headed to Utah to visit our family for a couple of weeks. My parents recently moved and this was Connor's first time in their new home. He immediately discovered their newly cleaned window wells and decided they would make a great place to play. My mom being the patient grandmother that she is let he and Mads climb over the back of her new sofa time and time again as they traipsed in and out of their window well. They had such a blast playing in it, the only disappointment being that we wouldn't let Connor sleep in it like he wanted!





The view from above.


Uncle Josh even got in on the window well fun!


This wasn't taken in the window well but it was taken that same day and I wanted to include it. Mads is sitting in an old rocking chair of my moms. It was actually my grandmothers rocking chair and it converted into a high chair. It was built in the early 1900's and has been through a lot of kids! All my kids have loved it!

3 comments:

Allie said...

So cute! (I would have wanted to camp out in it, too!)

Katie Leigh said...

If only Connor had realized just how quickly that window well could have been turned into a cage. Connor as a zoo exhibit!

Kate said...

Did you have that chair when you guys lived in Menomonie ... I seem to remember it.