CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New patio furniture

Recently my parents bought new patio furniture that was easier for my grandma to get in and out of. I'm not sure who had more fun with it, my mom sitting in it...(seriously hard to snap a picture of this woman sitting. Before I could even get a picture she was up and going again. I think she had decided to repaint the porch to match the furniture!)



...Connor playing in the box it came in...


...or Josh putting it together!

2 comments:

Kristy or Josh said...

I'm glad you got a picture of me before I stripped down to just my speedo, it was hot that day!

Pops said...

Notice the guy in the background. That is Mike, our financial adviser. I would have been out there helping Josh if I hadn't needed to be with Mike figuring out how to make enough money to pay for all Linda wants to do!