CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Softball Camp

A big part of the reason that we went to Utah was so that Sam could attend a softball camp at BYU. She went last year and had such a great experience we decided to have her go again this year. I think she really enjoyed it again this year and I was glad I was able to be there this year and see her in action! That's her in the bright green shirt!


On deck.


Her biggest fans in the crowd, my mom and dad, my brother Josh and Mads!


Sam about to be up to bat.


The last day of Sam's softball camp also happened to be her birthday. When she got up to bat one of her coaches reminded everyone and the crowd broke into a rousing version of "Happy Birthday". It was pretty cool and I think it made her day!

No comments: